Everyday Green Smoothie.
Into a blender or Vitamix ( I have one) goes:
- 1 cup almond milk (or oat) Use more milk if you want to make more
- 1 x frozen banana
- 1 x apple ( peel as well)
- Some other fruit like grapes
- Large handful of mixed greens like Kale, spinach, lettuce watercress etc.
- 2 x teaspoons coconut oil
- 1/3 cup soaked almonds or cashews
- (OPTIONAL Extras) 2 x tablespoons raw oats, chopped dates, agave, linseeds, 1 x teaspoon spirilina,
Blend until completely smooth and add water for the right consistency because you should drink it through a straw. Sip throughout the morning.
Best chocolate Banana Smoothie
Maybe have this in the afternoon and sip until tea time:
- 2/3 cup almond or oat milk (use 1 cup for more)
- 1 large or 2 small frozen bananas
- Teaspoon of chocolate drinking powder
- Agave to taste ( 1 tablespoon)
Blend until completely smooth. This is absolutely delicious and you can thicken it and have a chocolate mousse.